Friday, March 12, 2010

The Plunge

Well,

Its 12 March today and having deliberated my thoughts over a couple of weeks now, it is imperative that something tangible does get harnessed out of weeks of Insomniac madness and awakenings.

What in the world am I writing!!

Its 2am and the day has just started.

As a cloud of desperation engulfs my thought process and procastrination messes up my sleep day in day out, I think it is time for me to finally decide what in the world ( sorry for the repeated of this word…just marketing my blog ..eh! ) am I going to do about this sick feeling I get whenever I have nothing much to dwell onto in my office.

I haven’t really done anything to redeem myself in my eyses since then.

Horses for cources it shall be, Trojon!! Impossible is often the untried.

amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment